We are excited to announce that Broadway Books will be open for shopping in the store by appointment between 10 am and 1 pm on Fridays and Saturdays and from 12:30 to 3:30 on Monday afternoons. Appointments will be 20 minutes long and will be limited to one or two people. We will be sanitizing between each appointment. Face masks worn over the nose and mouth will be required by all customers and employees in the store. You can start booking appointments now using the button to the right. You will receive an email when your appointment has been confirmed. The health and safety of our bookstore family is of paramount importance.
We appreciate your support!
Broadway Books is currently closed for in-store browsing, except by appointment.
Please allow plenty of time if you need a book for a special occasion.
Click here for some tips for ordering online.
- We are answering phones at the store between noon and 4 pm Monday through Saturday.
- Free delivery (twice a week) for orders of $75 or more to zip codes 97212, 97213, and 97232.
- Free domestic media mail for orders of $50 or more mailed at the same time to the same address.
- Please do not come down for curbside pick-up until you get an email or call that your books are here. Curbside pick-up is from 2 to 4 pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Please respect proper spacing while waiting for your books.
- While the store is closed, we cannot accept payment at the door. Orders must be pre-paid with a credit card. We are also unable to accept gift certificates for payment at this time -- but our gift certificates never expire!
- Wash your hands. Don't touch your face. Stay at least six feet apart.