Believe it or not, it's time to start thinking about the holidays! Because of printer shortages, Covid issues, and the usual winter weather worries, we are encouraging everyone to shop early to make sure you get what you're looking for.
Starting the week of November 2nd, here's how to shop at Broadway Books:
- Online 24/7 on our website
- By phone between 10 and 4 Monday through Saturday
- During in-store appointments and walk-ins. Appointments and walk-ins are available on Tuesday from 1 to 5, Thursday from 1 to 4, and Friday/Saturday from 10 to 4. You can book appointments here. Walk-ins will be accommodated during these times as space allows. All staff and customers must wear mask covering nose and mouth and use hand sanitizer before handling items in the store. If the store is at maximum capacity and you prefer not to wait for an opening, we will let you make purchases at the door when possible.
- We are offering curbside pick-up on Tuesday from 1 to 6, Thursday from 1 to 4, and Friday/Saturday from 10 to 4.
- We are offering free domestic media mail for orders over $50 mailed at the same time to the same address.
- We are offering free delivery on orders over $75 to zip codes 97212, 97213, and 97232.
- At this point we are not taking cash; pink cards and gift certificates can only be used when shopping inside the store.
- As always, we our happy to gift wrap for free any purchases from our store; just let us know.
- When waiting outside for curbside pick-up or to shop in the store, please maintain six feet of distance.
Please allow plenty of time if you need a book for a special occasion.
Check out our staff picks.
Click here for some tips for ordering online.