Broadway Books will be closed on Monday, May 25th, for Memorial Day.
This means there won't be anyone answering the phone, but the website is still up and running!
We appreciate your support!
Broadway Books is currently closed for browsing.
We are running 2 to 5 days out for processing web orders. Please allow plenty of time if you need a book for a special occasion. Here are some tips for ordering online.
We are doing our very best to get books to everyone who needs them. We thank you for your enthusiastic support and your patience.
Because of the volume of orders we're currently receiving and the limited number of staff we have on-site for our safety and yours, it is taking a little longer than usual to process orders, so please expect some delays. Processing orders online is much more complicated and time-consuming than selling books in the store. We appreciate your patience and are getting to orders as quickly as we can. To devote more time to processing orders, we are only answering the phone at the store between noon and 4 pm Monday through Saturday. Please please please place your orders through our website. If you need clarification, feel free to send us an email. Keep in mind that because the store is closed to the public, we cannot accommodate exchanges at this time, so please be sure to double check your order for accuracy before sending it.
All the information you need about ordering and getting books are outlined in the bulletins in the link below. We know everyone needs things to read as we quarantine at home to bend the darned curve down, and we promise to get to your orders. We are here for you. And we appreciate that you are here for us. Thank you.
- Free delivery (twice a week) for orders of $50 or more to zip codes 97211, 97212, 97213, 97214, 97215, and 97232.
- Free domestic media mail for orders of $50 or more mailed at the same time to the same address.
- Please do not come down for curbside pick-up until you get an email or call that your books are here. Curbside pick-up is from 2 to 4 pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Please respect proper spacing while waiting for your books.
- While the store is closed, we cannot accept payment at the door. Orders must be pre-paid with a credit card. We are also unable to accept gift certificates for payment at this time -- but our gift certificates never expire!
- Wash your hands. Don't touch your face. Stay at least six feet apart.