DK Eyewitness Scotland (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
SEARCH HERE FOR BOOKS
Whether you want to explore the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle or adventure through breathtaking Highland landscapes, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Scotland has to offer.
Inside the pages of this indispensable Scotland travel guide, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of Scotland’s must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the cities and towns easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
• Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around and stay safe
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Scotland, from Edinburgh and Glasgow to Southern Scotland and the Highlands and Islands
• Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable
Welcome to Scotland
When you think of Scotland, you think of many things - from kilted bagpipers and Scotch whiskey to haggis and lamb's wool clothing. This updated travel guide brings Scotland’s beautiful landscapes and rich culture to life like never before! Packed with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, and detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, you’ll soon discover why Scotland should be on your bucket list!
Famed for its majestic mountains, desolate moorlands and shimmering lochs, Scotland’s remote and wild regions are an absolute joy for outdoor enthusiasts. Scotland’s cities have a lot to offer too, from cutting-edge art galleries, world-class museums, restaurants, and cultural events.
DK Eyewitness Scotland has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
Discover even more travel destinations
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe.
Wanderlust Reader Travel Award 2020 in the Top Guidebook Series category.