We can typically get this book within 1 to 5 days
Snack on science Make a science of snacks Potato Chip Science is the book and kit that's an irresistible introduction to science for 8- to 12-year-olds. Here are 29 incredible experiments--plus one edible project--that use potato chips, potatoes, potato chip bags, tubes, and lids. Included in the bag are a 96-page two-color book and a dozen items that kids can use for the following "snacktivities"
Bag Blaster - Bird Feeder - Chipmobile - Chip Analyzer - Chip-Ship Challenge - Chip-Tube Gobbler - "Color" Wheel - Compass - Composter - Confetti Can-non - CSI Detective Kit - Dancing Chips - Electric Wave - Flipper - Hydrofoil - Kissing Tubes - Kite - Mini Extermi-tater - Potato Bender - Potato Chip Crunchies - Potato Battery - Saucer Tosser - Shrunken (Potato) Head - Signal Mirror - Sound Spinner - Spud Crud - Spuddy Buddy - Walkie-Talkie - Windmill
- 96-page book providing step-by-step instructions
- Bag that can be turned into a kite, compass, or "hydofoil"
- Digital sound chip that plays "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" . . . powered by a potato (spud not included)
- 6-inch propulsion pipe that launches spud pellets 50 feet
- Recyclable base (makes a great Chipmobile chassis )
- 6 optical stickers
- 6 chip lids (the wheels of the Chipmobile )
- Spud-powered digital clock (once again, potato not included)
- 4 zinc and copper electrodes
- Googly eyes (Yeah )
- Wire connectors
- Eco-friendly starch knife (to carve the Spuddy Buddy and Shrunken Potato Head)
- Packing "chips" (used as ammunition for the Confetti Can-non )
Manufactured in the United States of America.
Potato Chip Science received the Gold Medal from The National Parenting Publication Awards, and a Gold "Brain Child" Medal from Tillywig.