Prayers of Honoring Voice (Hardcover)
SEARCH HERE FOR BOOKS
The throat, located just one energy center north of the heart and one jump south of the mind, is in a precarious position in the body. A short journey from heart to mind and back down to the throat takes mere seconds, but many detours are taken en route. For today's spiritually traumatized, broken-hearted and soul-wounded, the process of revealing what rests on the heart can be a paralyzing challenge. To clear the path of negative imprint, one must declare the intention to speak to what matters most and set about the task of discerning what that is. One can make a choice now to stand up to the fears that mangle the truth into expressions more palatable for others, cause explosions of rage, freezing up, or cut-and-run behavior. This book takes aim at strengthening the confident voice of the individual while emphasizing relational communications. Each prayer concentrates on an aspect of healing the voice: Honoring Clarity, Humility, Advocacy, Sorrow, Fear, Rage, and Protection.
The book includes:
- Foreword written by Elena Brower
- Suggestions for how to use the book as a personal companion for healing voice as well as ways to bring it into your classes and curriculums.
- An introduction to each of the Four Directions and properties
- 28 prayers, 7 for each of the Four Directions
- blank pages on the left side of each prayer for note-taking, collaging, and making the book your own.
- one page of journal questions for each section
- lined pages at the end of each section for recording your thoughts, prayers, and notes about your own spiritual awakenings