We can usually get this book in 3 to 5 days, except during a pandemic. We are doing our best
When it comes to writing bestsellers, it's all about the plot. Trouble is, plot is where most writers fall down--but you don't have to be one of them. With this book, you'll learn how to create stories that build suspense, reveal character, and engage readers--one scene at a time.
Celebrated writing teacher and author Martha Alderson has devised a plotting system that's as innovative as it is easy to implement. With her foolproof blueprint, you'll learn to devise a successful storyline for any genre. She shows how to:
- Use the power of the Universal Story
- Create plot lines and subplots that work together
- Effectively use a scene tracker for maximum impact
- Insert energetic markers at the right points in your story
- Show character transformation at the book's climax
This is the ultimate guide for you to write page-turners that sell!
About the Author
Martha Alderson has worked with hundreds of writers in plot workshops, retreats, and plot consultations for more than fifteen years. Her clients include bestselling authors, New York editors, and Hollywood movie directors.