U.S. History, Grades 6 - 12: People and Events 1865-Present (Paperback)
SEARCH HERE FOR BOOKS
American history middle school books for kids ages 11+
Help your middle school or high school child build proficiency in US history and AP us history with the activity-packed Mark Twain American History Workbook
American History Books are a great way for students to have a thorough understanding of a people's history of the United States from 1865 to present day through focused lessons and practice.
Why You'll Love This US History Workbook
- Engaging and educational history lessons and activities. World War I and World War II, the Civil Rights Movement, and US presidents are a few of the topics that are included in the workbook to help inspire learning in your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum. Bonus online resources, extended reading suggestions, and a timeline of events are included for additional learning support.
- Tracking progress along the way. Activities, essays, and "challenge" problems are included to test student knowledge. Use the answer key in the back of the American history workbook to track your child's progress before moving on to new lessons and topics.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 96-page workbook is sized at about 8" x 10 1/2"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Mark Twain Books
Designed by leading educators, Mark Twain Publishing Company specializes in providing captivating, supplemental books and resources in a wide range of subjects for middle- and upper-grade homeschool and classroom curriculum success.
The Mark Twain American History Workbook Contains:
- US history lessons and activities
- Online resources and extended reading suggestions
- Time lines and answer key