Fodor's Walt Disney World: With Universal and the Best of Orlando (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
SEARCH HERE FOR BOOKS
Whether you want to celebrate Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary, ride Remy's Ratatouille Adventure or Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad, or see the new Velocicoaster at Islands of Adventure, the local Fodor's travel experts in Walt Disney World are here to help Fodor's Walt Disney World with the Best of Universal and Orlando guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Walt Disney World with the Best of Universal and Orlando travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONSon the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Hotels in Orlando," "Best Non Theme Park Restaurants," "Best Theme Park Souvenirs," "Best Theme Park Foods," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "A Man, a Mouse, a Legacy," "Doing Orlando and the Parks Right," and "On the Calendar"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Disney Hollywood Studios, Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, Volcano Bay, Winter Park, Cape Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center, and more.
Planning on visiting other destinations in Florida? Check out Fodor's Florida, Fodor's South Florida, or Fodor's InFocus Florida Keys.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us