This beautiful Photographer Journal is a perfect way to log & record your photoshoot sessions. Whether you're taking pictures as a profession or a hobby, this Photographer Journal will help keep you organized. Each page includes space and prompts sections to record in detail:
- Date & Time - Write the date and time of the photo shoot.
- Image # - Log the image number.
- Shooting Mode - Record ISO, WB, Aperture, Shutter Speed, & Tripod Used.
- Meter Mode - Write EV +/-, Lens, Focal Length, Flash, Flash Settings.
- In Camera Settings - Log setting specific to your camera.
- Weather - Record what the weather is like.
- Lighting Description - Describe your lighting.
- Shot Notes - Blank lined for writing any other important notes such as landscape/ nature, headshots, family, wedding, studios, portrait photos, senior pictures, black and white, newborn baby session, fashion shoot, the goal for the shoot, etc.
Also makes a great gift for that special photographer in your life. Journals help to keep all of your important information all in one place. Designed for the creative photographer. Large size of 6x9 inches, 106 pages, black and gray ink, white paper, soft matte finish cover, paperback.