NLP 2.0 Mastery - How to Analyze People: Discover How to Read and Influence People with Proven Body Language and Persuasion Methods, Even if You are a (Hardcover)
SEARCH HERE FOR BOOKS
Do you want to read the human body like an open book? Do you dream of becoming a puppeteer of the human mind? Do you wish you could reprogram yourself to speak persuasively and become instantly liked by anyone? Then you need to keep reading...
John Grinder and Richard Bandler, the fathers of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, started out with one leading objective: study the communication techniques of outstanding individuals and replicate them. They examined and dissected these effective patterns, and aimed to recreate them in other people. Today, NLP teaches its followers how to acquire these powerful skills, and reflect the abilities of some of the world's most successful people.
In NLP 2.0 Mastery, you'll discover:
- Five proven NLP methods to INSTANTLY crack the code of someone's mind. (Understand what makes them tick and identify the best way to get what you want )
- The secrets of body language and how to decipher what people are really saying.
- Eight expert tips to resolve any conflict and put an immediate stop to suffering.
- Two powerful techniques to reprogram your psyche and create a positive mental space that impacts your reality.
- How to use your words and voice to produce ANY desired effect.
- The exact formula for acquiring any skill you desire and using it to achieve success.
- Seven revolutionary tactics for building trust and rapport with absolutely ANYONE. (Develop stronger human connections and more fulfilling relationships )
and much, much more...
As a FREE bonus, you'll also receive a free chapter of The Power of Mindfulness: Clear Your Mind and Become Stress-Free to complete your arsenal of mindfulness mastery tools.
Even if you're socially awkward and have no understanding of the human mind whatsoever, the expert research behind this guide can ensure that you'll develop enhanced communication skills, the power to program your own psyche, and the ability to recognize immediately how someone thinks and feels.
So if you're ready to unleash your potential as a master of human analysis and acquire the skills of the world's most excellent individuals, then you should read this book