DIY Hydroponics: A Step by Step Guide to Designing a Sustainable Hydroponic Garden. Learn How to Easily Build Your Own Inexpensive Syst (Paperback)
SEARCH HERE FOR BOOKS
Then clear up any doubts with Diy Hydroponics.
Hydroponics is a method used to grow crops without using the soil, with plants having their roots set in water and not in dirt. Soilless cultivation may be done on a large scale or not and it is usually more straightforward and affordable to do it than you might think.
This comprehensive guide gives you step-by-step instructions on how to set up your own hydroponic system and maintain a productive hydroponic garden all year round.
Here's what you will find in this book:
- Basics: what is hydroponics - why hydroponics?
- Equipment for hydroponics
- Types of hydroponic systems
- How to build your own hydroponic system
- Best plants to grow
- Starting seeds and cuttings
- Growing media, nutrients, and lighting
- Common problems and how to overcome them: pests, diseases and system problems
- Maintenance of your hydroponic system
- Ideal ph level
- Crop selection charts
- Tips and tricks to growing healthy herbs, vegetables and fruits
- How to make the most out of your hydroponic garden
- Starting a hydroponics business
....and much more
If you pay attention to the steps here and all the details in this book, you will be able to get the best out of your hydroponic system.
All the information you need to get started is included, from fundamentals to specific practical strategies.
Don't wait anymore, press the buy now button and start enjoying your homegrown plants